Thursday, December 12, 2013

Santa, I've Been Really Good This Year...

It's that time of year again.... when Santa starts bothering me to make a list because I am notoriously impossible to shop for.

I've already informed Santa (ahem my dad and husband) of most of my wishes, but if you're anything like me and had an epic struggle for ideas.... maybe I can help you.  Or not.  It's really a toss-up.

My list is pretty boring and domestic this year... but I tried to add a couple of fun items just for me.


1.  A new vacuum.  We had picked out this one, and I've really only wished for it for Mr. RH.  So he can help keep up with my tornado of destruction.  Good man.
2.  A pastry cutter.  So I can make delicious biscuits.
3.  A potato masher.  Because I have a new-age potato masher and it's totally weird.



4.  A new trilogy, Legend by Marie Lu.  I love me a good series! 
5.  More measuring spoons and cups!  I told Santas that any old cups would do... but since I found this set on Amazon last night... I'm finding it hard to settle on any old set. 



6.  These gorgeous Gatsby-inspired earrings that I found during my Great Wedding Earring Hunt of 2013.  I just think I would wear them All. The. Time!!!

 
7.  And last but not least, I really need a new coffee table to match the couch I got for my birthday.  My dad was all set to order this one on Monday night when I realized it's too tall for my couch.  Think I could saw the legs off and move that shelf up?  I realize it probably isn't worth it for a Target coffee table, but I'm a sucker for that gray color and the 2 drawers to hold all of my crap inside.

There are some other items I could add - new uggs, new sweat pants, a beautiful red coat like the girl from Love Actually.... but I think the items above would make my Christmas most merry this year.

What are YOU hoping for Santa to bring you?

3 Classy Comments:

Anonymous said...

Ummm I am totally buying that table! Good price too!

Meg @ write meg! said...

My parents totally have that table from Target! It is pretty tall -- too tall for a coffee table, I think. But very cute and affordable.

Love the earrings, too! Very Gatsby. :) Which I adore.

I don't consider myself too hard to shop for, but all the little Santas in my life have been bugging me for ideas, too. I usually stick with the basics: perfume and clothes and books. ("But you have so much perfume!" they say. "And you have so many books!")

But can you really have too much of those things?

...I think not.

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I want that book series too! I hope you get some of these great items!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity