Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Back to the Grind

Oh you know, just your typical 9 day blogging break.

For the record: I'm not dead!  And that's an excellent thing.

After that whine-fest last week, I worked a solid 50 hours, busted my humps on Black Friday, and finally started my Christmas shopping on Cyber Monday by buying a ton of toys for my new nieces and nephews.

Needless to say - I'm still pooped. 

But there are 20 days until Christmas and at this rate the only thing we'll have to celebrate with is 2 stockings and some Christmas candles.

And that's perfectly OK with me.  Maybe.

Maybe I can find a little spare time to decorate.

Also, I had the brilliant idea on twitter last night to buy an Elf on the Shelf and make it do dirty things for Mr. RH.  Just in case you were wondering where my mind has been lately.

Ok, I've got some major Christmas shopping to do in the 4 hours before I work today.  Go team.


Also, I can't stop staring at this picture.  I kinda feel like it's my own Friends-theme-song moment.  Don't ask.


5 Classy Comments:

Tess said...

omg, that picture is totally Friends inspired. Hysterical!

Also, I'm physically and mentally exhausted from how much money I spent on cyber monday. holy. shit.

Kelly B. said...

TOTAL Friends moment! I love it. Also, I LOVE the way the cobalt looks with the guys' suits. So bold but classic!

Alyssa said...

Love that picture!! You all look so fabulous!

Heather said...

Beautiful and fun picture! Glad you are doing okay.

Jessie Jones said...

Love that picture... and I'm not even sure how to begin contemplating an elf on the shelf doing dirty things.....

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity