You GUYS. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I literally never thought we would make it to this day. And now that it's here.... I wish it wasn't! There are so many little things that I want to spend intentionally on so many things.... but there is a very good chance I will run out of time for that.
The only feeling I have right now is just complete surrealism. In a month I will go "home" to our new apartment.... and never leave!
I don't even know whether to be super excited to super afraid!
All I have to say is... HOLY CRAP.
Let the games begin!
Also... let the checklist start to feel like a noose around my neck. GULP.
STUFF TO BUY
- Gift for Groom - maybe we can splurge for something on the honeymoon?
- Wedding Jewelry - I think I'm ordering a smaller pair on Etsy - the chandeliers are just too much.
Garter - ain't got time.
- Guest Book
Finalize Flower-Girl Dresses- ordered!
- Flower Girl Shoes - Target to the rescue!? I hope!
- DIY Toasting Flutes - I've got an idea....
- Bridesmaids Gifts – half of it came in the mail, ordering the other half today
- Rehearsal Dinner Dress
- Cake Stand and Server - borrowing MOH's
- Gifts for Parents - maybe just write them a sweet card?
- Book Videographer - shouldn't this decision have been made by now? UGH!
- Rehearsal Dinner - working on head count
- Music List to DJ
- Mr. RH wants me to toss the bouquet and do a dollar dance (which freaks me out). He wants a more structured reception, and I am hoping guests don't need that much direction. Yay, let's hash things out with 30 days to go.
- Rehearsal Dinner Activities - fun game with prizes?
Find out if I passed the Natural Family Planning class– after I bugged the lady, she sent me the completion letter via email. DONE.
- Update Wedding Website - this needs major help
- Find a Makeup Artist
- Hair Trial - Wednesday before the wedding
- Makeup Trial
- Second (Potentially Final?) Dress Fitting - August 21st - um, well, I'm not planning on going today. OOPS!
- Meet with Florist and Finalize Flowers, Centerpieces
- Start to Create Centerpieces –I've started on it.... but of course humidity is killing my spray-painting mojo.
Address and Mail Invitations- DONE
- Photo Wish-List for Photographer - see my pinterest account?
- Book Bridal Party Transportation from Wedding to Reception
- Bridal Emergency Kit – put it together.
Bachelorette Party Bridal Shower
- Shower Thank-You-Notes
Moving Into Newlywed Apartment Get Marriage License
- Have Lace Bolero/Wrap (required by church) Tailored
- Order Engagement Photo Prints, Canvas, Etc
- Confirm Rehearsal Dinner with Priest, Bridal Party
- Wedding Day Itinerary and Schedule (for family and bridal party)
Choose Readings for Ceremony
- Write personalized “intentions” for ceremony.
- Find Ceremony Readers, Gift Bearers
- Pick Ceremony Musicians, Music.
- Ceremony Programs
- Say “I Do”
- Verify Getaway Car Transportation (Wedding Week-Of)
- Candy Bar – order candy, find containers to use.
Tasting for Reception Venue
- Head Count and Final Menu to Caterer – September 6th
- Seating Chart
- Escort Cards
- Kid-Friendly Reception Entertainment
- Make “Card Box” for Reception
- Order Sparklers for Sparkler Exit
- Coordinate who will be responsible for gifts after wedding - MOH's parents, my dad
- Tips for Staff
- Going-Away Outfit?
Honeymoon- booked plane tickets....
- Arrange for Tuxes to be Returned
- Thank You Notes