Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Wine Wednesday: Blah Edition

If the universe is trying to prove something by shitting on all the people I love (and a lot of people I only tolerate) in one week, I CALL UNCLE.

I know people who have fallen ill, transmissions have gone out on cars, work situations gone wrong.... and on and on and on. 

Clearly, as in the words of one of my very wise bridesmaids....


Wine.  It's always a good choice.

My wedding invitations came in yesterday, and just so happened to be bathing in a pile of sunlight... in which a tiny rainbow was refracted.  


I just used the word "refracted" in a blog post.  I'm 50/50 on whether or not I used it in the grammatically correct fashion.

Either way, +20 life points to me today. 

This has to mean that today is going to be a GENUINELY good day, right?

Either way, I should have at least ONE engagement photo in my hand this week. 

+99 life points to my photographer if I look beautiful.

I'll also give myself +50 for that.

Got it?  Good.

Cheers, classy & fabulous people. 

0 Classy Comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity