Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Wine Wednesday: Wine, Tacos, and Sunshine

I had yesterday off, which was glorious and all too fast.  Where do the days go between laundry and grocery shopping and closet-cleaning?!... blah!

But, late in the afternoon, the sun peeked out for a glorious couple of hours.






I swear, it recharged my soul for days.  But please, since today is the first day of spring, don't let it be days before I see it again.

We've had too many gloomy days around here, hence... bring on the wine!  And an early bedtime.

And turkey tacos, which were on the menu.  Yumm.  Just like Mexico, here.  Or not.

Happy Wine Wednesday.

What are YOU drinking?

3 Classy Comments:

Unknown said...

NICE BLOG!!! Thanks for sharing useful information about FNT Software Solutions and being one of best Software Training institute in Bangalore we agree that this blog is very useful for the students are searching for best software courses, I would really like to come back again right here for likewise good articles or blog posts. Thanks for sharing...Java Training Bangalore .

A Cup Full of Sass said...

umm have we met? lol Love your blog! Love Wine Wednesday! You can find me at http://www.acupfullofsass.com/

Sunkissed and Southern said...

I love me some barefoot wine. and cupcake. usually pinot grigio or noir. is that red super sweet?

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity