Let's say, hypothetically, that you had a wedding on Friday night. And, hypothetically speaking, you didn't have a gift or really didn't even realize that the wedding is, oh, tomorrow. And since shopping for a new outfit in the next 24 hours is way too mentally taxing to comprehend (although a quick stop at TJ Maxx isn't out of the question... hmm)... you shop your closet. And in your closet, you realize that you've done attended a LOT of weddings, hot damn.
(In my head, that last paragraph was much smoother.)
Anyways, we've got 5 contenders for a 7:30 pm outdoor, golf course wedding tomorrow night. It will be at least 80 degrees, if not closer to 90.
(Editor's Note: I may or may not have snapped these pics with the blinds half closed... hence the awesome strip of sunlight "enhancing" every other picture. Sorry about that, but I am definitely far to lazy to fix it.)
- Dress #1 is one of my fav dresses but it probably looks like it could go to work in an office. But cute!
- Dress #2 was purchased from a fellow blogger and this is the first time I've squeezed myself into it. Let's not pay attention to my bra in that picture, ok?
- Dress #3 is probably a bit much for a wedding on a golf course on a Friday... not that that would stop me.
- I swore dress #4 would always be in style but I think it may be going out of style. GO FIGURE!
- And dress #5 was worn for a wedding last August, and I feel like a hot tamale in it. Of course, I also hate strapless dresses cause zomg boobs everywhere!
Or I will spend 3 hours in front of a mirror tomorrow and ain't nobody got time for that.
Many thanks in advance...