I think that the heat wave is currently frying my brain. I made a little to-do list (in my brain) last night of stuff I wanted to get done this morning before work (since I don't work till afternoon)... and I've already lost it.
All that I remember is that I wanted to use my Ulta coupon for 20% off... I need a cute turquoise/blue nail polish for my toes (Turquoise & Caicos by Essie is the current front-runner) and some volume-creating hair product.
Did I mention how much I love all the questions on my shameless beg-for-questions post??
There's STILL TIME to put in your question for a $25 gift certificate to Heaven (aka Target). Go right now, I'll wait.
- I really, really, reallly REALLY need to clean out my closet. I'm good about purging stuff I never use, but it's a lot harder to purge the things that I kinda-sorta wanna wear sometimes. I feel like my closet and dresser are full of clothes I never wear... the ones I wear are always on a drying rack cause I just washed them!
- Girls with ultra-fine hair... what do you style it with? I like Big Sexy Hair Blow Dry Volumizing Gel and Redken Thickening Lotion well enough. My big hair issue is that, without product and a good blow-drying, my hair has NO texture. It is fine and thin and straight. I should post a picture of it someday, it's truly awful.
- I have been spending money like it's my job lately. I guess that's not really new news.
- I have serious baby fever. I have some extra vacation days my boss is nagging me about... I'm tempted to book a trip to Oklahoma to snuggle Megan's twins. It's freaky how often I think this, I'm basically a stalker.
- How is it almost July? I just lost my mind. Pretty depressed that fireworks are cancelled this year, HOWEVER, I think it's the right decision. I can't imagine what the hell people are thinking PROTESTING the burn bans. My aunt evacuated her home in Colorado... they could lose everything they own. No brainer, people.
- Mr. RH and I are watching LOST from the beginning. Who cares about anything, all I want to do is watch LOST.
- The amount of things I could add to this bullet list is endless, really. You're welcome, I'm cutting myself off.
Don't forget to ask me anything! You could be the big gift card winner!