So it's been 12 days since I've posted here, and I'm gonna be honest - it feels like a lot longer.
I've missed this blog and I've missed all of you. There's something about a daily blog "conversation" that tweeting and facebook and life just can't substitute.
Since I last posted here I've:
- Helped Mr. RH move into a new apartment.
- Gone on a major crafting spree.
- Had my first weekend off work since February 5th.
- Got to see Mr. RH's family for an evening (which I haven't done since CHRISTMAS).
- Spring has sprung in Indiana which has me making big plans for my flower pots.
- Notice I said plans and not actual planting. That would require a big shopping trip to Lowes.
- Returned a jacket from Express. Then bought it a week later in a bigger size. That I now want to return.
- Baked delicious lemon bars. Zomg.
- Started "running" again, complete with lots of shiny new workout gear and motivation.
- Missed Dance Marathon at my alma mater. They raised over $80k which totally blew me away. And made me cry.
- Drained my kindle fire battery several times lately reading All The Books. I love reading, especially when it's warm and drowsy and nice.