Monday, August 2, 2010

Dude... Whoa

Is it me or is time flying like nobody's business?

Cause I swear summer is just starting out... and today is August 2nd.

Before I forget, you should all go over to Chic Critique and tell me what kind of purse you are carrying. Cause I needed a new one about 8 months ago. It's a sad situation.

And because I am not coherent enough to ever talking about my trip to Chicago... we'll just end it with this little bit:

I met some three month old triplet boys.

My ovaries are still not recovered.


Yeah, you're welcome for that.

Anybody else got THE FEVER?? (Baby fever, not Beiber fever, although that's almost as awesome.)

In the words of one of my BFF's, "I just dropped an egg." In my ovary.

Happy Monday!

8 Classy Comments:

Brittany said...

I am a fever survivor! I mean, I still die at the sight of adorable children, and my husband and I still enjoy hypothetical conversations (seriously, we talked about baby names last week for probably five hours--we've yet to come to any sort of agreement on the topic). I have always been so conflicted about babies. YES, I absolutely want them. But I was surprised how intense that feeling got after I got married. And it didn't make sense, because there are so many things I want to do before we have kids, that having a baby isn't even an attractive idea right now. The wife of a recent law school graduate commented on my post a while back that said she felt the same way when her husband was a 1L, and that for her, there were so many things in their life that were abstract, especially the things you look forward to. Yes, law school is a very hopeful time, but it's all very up-in-the-air. You have no idea where you live after graduation, how much your spouse will work, if you'll be able to afford to go and do the things you want to do before you have kids, that having a baby seems like one of the few things you look forward to that you can control. And it clicked with me. Yes, I have so much to look forward to (mostly travel), but I have no idea if and when we'll actually get to go. She said that once graduation became a reality, and things started to fall into place, they're doing all the things they wanted to do and that strong desire to have a baby sooner rather than later has faded away. I've written an entire novel now, but that really clicked with me, and since then, my own baby fever has diminished. So yes. I drop ovaries all the time. But not with the same intensity as before :) Whew. STOP TYPING NOW. BUT I CAN'T!

Shelby Bukhenik said...

haha Thats one cute baby!

I just had a baby so no fever hear THANKFULLY!

Annabel Manners said...

I've got it, too! I visited my friend's 7-month-old twin girls over the weekend and practically began ovulating at the sight of them!

Tarver said...

oh good lord that is such a cute baby! I unfortunately get baby fever a lot after I babysit super adorable kids, and I'm 18, so that can't be good...

Caroline said...

Oh man, I have Beiber fever all the time, and I constantly get baby fever-but only when I am around them. Gotta find the man and the ring first, haha!

Barefoot in the Park said...

you crack me up! and im sorta kinda getting the beib fever. those tunes are catchy on the highway. then i see his hair in people and its gone...

Val said...

Because of high baby fever,no Beiber fever for me=)

Desiree Lynn said...

I have baby fever! I think about it constantly and we've only been married for 2 years. Hubs has the fever too but we're holding out till we can afford to get him a new truck then game on!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity