Thursday, May 21, 2009

Graduation

Last Saturday, under a sun-filled sky, I graduated from College. I really can't believe that it's actually real, but since I am all moved home with my entire life's possessions exploding all over the house - I guess it's really real!

The morning started off rainy. Not only was I pissed on my hair's behalf, but I was so upset because my College's graduation is traditionally outside. At 10 AM, which was the official time when officials had to "call" graduation as inside our outside, it was still raining. The inside ceremony would have taken place in an ugly gym, so I was thrilled when they decided to hold the ceremony outside.

Just as all the graduates processed outside, the sky opened up and it was sunny for the duration of the ceremony. I could not have asked for anything better.

As usual, I took a few pictures... or a hundred. But I won't share all of them because I don't want anyone to get too bored...

Now tell me this isn't a gorgeous backdrop for a graduation?

Me and my boys. Brother, The Boy, Me, Dad. Tell me it isn't the worst picture ever, but oh well.

Me and one of my best friends in our red shoes. The College said only black and navy shoes were accepted at graduation... oh well! Isn't the red classy though??

Tossing our caps...

And then I had to throw this one in because what are the chances of getting that many people into the air at once? Seriously!!

All in all, it was a very beautiful weekend and I was so so sad to see it come to an end.

Many many tears were shed by all of us and I think I am still in denial that I won't be heading back to campus in the fall.

Now, I just have to unpack my life (holy god, when did I acquire so much stuff) and find a job. Shouldn't be tough, right?

Right.

4 Classy Comments:

Cristina said...

Congratulations! This is so exciting...good luck with the job hunt and don't drive yourself crazy - take some time to relax and enjoy the summer :)

Andhari said...

Oh my god, so exciting! Congratulations! A whole new adventure for you :)

moosh in indy. said...

You people can JUMP! I'm beaming with pride.
Congratulations on graduation and good luck with all that stuff (and finding a job, gag.)

Kristen said...

Congratulations! I looooovveeee the red shoes!!!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity