Monday, April 13, 2009

So. Pooped.

Ugh, I know that I say this every Monday but I'm pooped. Seriously and utterly fried. Can't think in complete sentences.

It's even worse because I didn't even have class today, so I have no clue what I did all day besides feel tired.

So I did get to go shopping on Saturday and you might remember my shopping list:
- Graduation Dress
- Formal Dress
- Shoes for Dresses
- New Purse
- Accessories for Said Dresses
- Maybe some spring clothes??

I achieved one of those items: got a formal dress! Score! It's definitely not really my style - I'm more of a tailored, sleek, classic type of person and this is definitely more bohemian than I'd normally go. But you only live once, right?

It had this weird feathered pin along the bust but I definitely removed it.

So what do you think?? Happy Monday Night!!

7 Classy Comments:

Andhari said...

I think long dress really suits you :) I can never pull of something like that for being too short :P

The Ratpack said...

GORGEOUS! I love it - its really different than a lot of formals out there!

beckylbranch said...

I think it looks GREAT! You are so skinny girl you'd look good in anything :P

KAC said...

I LOVE the dress! It looks great on you!!

Nessa said...

Yes, you only live once, go for it!! =)

Cristina said...

I love that dress! Good call on removing the feathered pin :)

MO said...

That dress is gorgeous!!!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity