Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy Saint Patrick's Day!

Since I go to school very near to this Irish school, my day is going to be very busy.

It is also one of my good friend's 22nd birthday. We started at midnight with champagne (and that was actually after I had a margarita because I was stressed out).

Needless to say, there will be plenty of alcohol today - after I get through class and working on all of my homework and such.

I hope you're all wearing green (or else I might pinch you). Actually, that's not true because I hate that rule. I actually strongly dislike the color green because I never have anything green in my closet. I had to buy this in green so I'd have something to wear this year.

Anyways, may the luck of the Irish be with you and have a fabulous Tuesday.



P.S. You might want to come back tomorrow for my fabulous 200th post! I might be giving something away...

1 Classy Comments:

Andhari said...

have a good st patrick's celebration, girlie!:)

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity