Monday, February 23, 2009

My. Life.

I most definitely do NOT want to turn this blog into a chronicle of my whining, boring life.

But, it's my blog and I'll cry if I want to.

Let's just say it's been a long weekend.
I went home to be with one of my friends who just had a bad breakup.
I came back to a roommate puking with the stomach flu. How long until I barf?
We got at least 8 inches of snow yesterday.
And a whole bunch of other stuff I'm not even going to go into. Because you might poke your eye out with a pencil.

Anyway, let's just chalk this one up to another Manic Monday.

As you were.

Happy Monday!


3 Classy Comments:

Andhari said...

Mondays are tough. I hate them always.
Hope you feel better with the flu :(

KRISTEN'S PALACE said...

I hate mondays!! soo much, that i called off work today :( oops! wow, thats a lot of snow! we got like an inch. thank goodness. i'm not a snow lover. anyways, glad you found my blog. i'm adding you to my list.

Mel said...

Sorry you had such a cruddy weekend!! I hope your week gets better.

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity