Friday, January 2, 2009

Hello, 2009!

Well, Hello 2009! Lovely to see you, finally!

I honestly can't believe it's 2009. I think that my little world will see many many changes in 2009...

I don't make resolutions, but here are some of the things I am forecasting for 2009:

  • Graduating from College (hopefully)

  • Getting a Job (please please please)

  • Renting an Apartment in a New City (near said job, hopefully)

  • Learn to Exercise

  • Getting Engaged (fingers crossed)

  • See Friends Get Married (sob...)

  • Enjoying the Last of College (yeah right, stressing is more like it)

  • Learn to Simplify (even if it is just baby steps)

  • Stop Buying Crap I Don't Need (buy thoughtfully)



Today I will spend the day working at the mall, working on my big paper/presentation due January 17th, and maybe see a movie with the boyfriend.

Here's looking at you, 2009!

4 Classy Comments:

Blessings From Above said...

Happy New Year and may you be blessed beyond your wildest dreams in 2009!

Natalie said...

i hope 2009 is a great one for you!

oh...and i watched the awesome dance moves from your previous post. nice! looks like you guys were having a blast!

Kids, Canines, and Chaos said...

Thanks for your help! I'm doing a giveaway on my 164th post (I forgot at 100... passed right by 150, so I thought this would be fun!)

Andhari said...

ah im certainly guilty in buying craps i dont need..

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity