Saturday, December 13, 2008

Satur-daze

Well, it is 4 pm and I'm ready for bed - is that bad??

This is what I've accomplished today:
- Woke up early(ish)
- Organized my humongous laundry pile
- Went to the Mall
- Purchased foundation at Sephora (and pink eyeshadow and navy eyeliner)
- Purchased a cute top at Forever 21 Isn't it cute? (Actually, it's way cuter in person. And I actually got it in navy/sapphire blue. Much cuter.)
- Bought a pair of my favorite Victoria's Secret underwear
- Did some crafty stuff around the apartment
- Unloaded the dishwasher
- Analyzed financial ratios for a big project due in January
- Did some online shopping
- Answered a back-log of e-mails
- Painted my fingers and toes. I started out with OPI's Edin-Burgundy but it was a little thick. So then I switched to Sally Hansen SALON in Hollywood Scarlet.
- Made some chocolate covered marshmallows and then some peppermint bark.
- Made a pink wreath for my friend's birthday, which is tomorrow. We're heading to dinner and the bars tonight to celebrate.
What do you think of my craftiness? Do you like? I can't decide if it's cute - but I tried! And she does love pink!!

Anyways, it's now 4:22 pm and I'm pooped.... have a great weekend!!

2 Classy Comments:

Blessings From Above said...

You have accomplished all of this by 4:00? Very impressive! I'd be lucky to get that much done in a weekend.

The pink wreath is awesome. I am sure your friend will love the thoughtful birthday gift.

Mommy Doodles said...

you kicked ass today! wonderful job! very cute top... don't think the photo does the wreath justice, looks rather cool, How'd you do it?

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity