Saturday, December 13, 2008

Satur-daze

Well, it is 4 pm and I'm ready for bed - is that bad??

This is what I've accomplished today:
- Woke up early(ish)
- Organized my humongous laundry pile
- Went to the Mall
- Purchased foundation at Sephora (and pink eyeshadow and navy eyeliner)
- Purchased a cute top at Forever 21 Isn't it cute? (Actually, it's way cuter in person. And I actually got it in navy/sapphire blue. Much cuter.)
- Bought a pair of my favorite Victoria's Secret underwear
- Did some crafty stuff around the apartment
- Unloaded the dishwasher
- Analyzed financial ratios for a big project due in January
- Did some online shopping
- Answered a back-log of e-mails
- Painted my fingers and toes. I started out with OPI's Edin-Burgundy but it was a little thick. So then I switched to Sally Hansen SALON in Hollywood Scarlet.
- Made some chocolate covered marshmallows and then some peppermint bark.
- Made a pink wreath for my friend's birthday, which is tomorrow. We're heading to dinner and the bars tonight to celebrate.
What do you think of my craftiness? Do you like? I can't decide if it's cute - but I tried! And she does love pink!!

Anyways, it's now 4:22 pm and I'm pooped.... have a great weekend!!

1 Classy Comments:

Blessings From Above said...

You have accomplished all of this by 4:00? Very impressive! I'd be lucky to get that much done in a weekend.

The pink wreath is awesome. I am sure your friend will love the thoughtful birthday gift.

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity