Monday, June 16, 2008

Mmm... Cookies!!

Today I woke up with a craving for Chocolate Chip Cookies. So off I went making my Extra-Famous Chocolate Chip cookies. These are no ordinary chocolate chip cookies. After the ordinary stuff...
Then comes the secret ingredient...
Then you have to use an extra-small cookie scooper to make little bite-sized cookies...
And then... YUM! Time to eat:
Excuse me... I wish I could be a better blogger today, but I have 6 dozen cookies to eat. Did I mention I'm watching what I eat? Yeah...

And in case you were wondering, the recipe (the smaller batch is better, fyi):


love,




2 Classy Comments:

Sweet Simplicity said...

I'm all about the jello packet! Thanks for sharing!

pammycakes said...

that is the same recipe i use! love it!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity