Friday, June 27, 2008

Friday Favorite: Red Vines = Crazy Delicious

This morning, I awoke and walked down into the kitchen. Do you see IT? Horror of horrors!!
You mean you don't see it? Here, I'll zoom in a bit...
What, you still can't see it? Here it is: an open package of Red Vines, the most delicious licorice known to man.
The unwritten written rule in my house is this: don't open it, or Sarah WILL eat it. Not just if or when she's hungry - she just WILL eat it. She's a bottomless pit.

And then it will be gone. And you won't have anymore. I've been composing this entry for about 5 minutes, and there are 4 missing Red Vines... STOP THE MADNESS!!!!!!!

Long story short: don't leave open candy in the same HOUSE as Sarah, or she will eat it. Especially if she's dieting and trying to eat right.

I would like to apologise to the owner of the package of Red Vines. I'm sorry!!

love,





0 Classy Comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity