Saturday, May 17, 2008

Michigan City Outlet Mall Success!!

I can't believe I haven't posted about this yet. Since one of my most favorite things is shopping, I especially enjoy the outlet mall at Michigan City, IN. While at the Banana Republic, I found a cute pair of shirts and 2 shirts I loved...

isn't this shirt cute?
I've worn it twice, once belted and once not. Loving it so far.

At Gap, I purchased a lovely dress that I would really like to wear when going to a bar tonight... however, today my father came up to my college and took it home so tomorrow I can just hop in the car and leave when I am allowed to. Oh well, so I had to go to TJ Maxx and buy another outfit.. bummer (note: sarcasm).

All in all, my trip to the outlet mall was a success and I am hoping to do it again very soon... as soon as I get some MONEY in my bank account.

love,

0 Classy Comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity