Friday, May 30, 2008

Friday Favorite - My Favorite Moisturizer

I have very sensitive, yet normal skin. I need moisture in the winter, but less moisture in the summer. This skin cream has been my saving grace for at least 3 years.

It is impossible to find in stores, but you can buy it for $6 at drugstore.com. They usually have free shipping with a $25 purchase, so that's awesome.

This stuff takes a bit to get used to. It is much thicker than an average facial lotion, but a large pea-sized amount does the trick - which means the tube will last forever. I think it is meant as a body cream, but I swear it works on the face too. I would give it a couple of weeks to take effect, so your skin can adjust to it, but still - I love this stuff!

If your skin is sensitive, this might be the stuff for you!!


love,

0 Classy Comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity