Sunday, April 20, 2008

What Do I Do Now???

I have been on 'The Pill' for over 2 years.
Before 'The Pill,' I had frequent migranes, extremely heavy periods (think boxes of tampons per period), cramps that kept me in bed for days, extreme exhaustion, and just... HORRIBLE!

And now, right as I'm coming up on finals and lots of stress, I run out of birth control pills. I had 2 packs waiting... and now, as I'm looking for them in my dresser drawer, none. Nada. Zip. Zilch. So, since I have to order my perscriptions online in 3 month chunks, and I can't do that until I see my family doctor at home.... thus, I'm out of 'The Pill.'

I may now go crazy. For a month or so until I get to the doctor. Kill me now. (Also, the people around me may give you a hand with that.)

What can I do??


love,

0 Classy Comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity