Friday, April 18, 2008

Selfish B*tch

Well, today I was told learned a couple of things.

Thank goodness for friends, that's all I have to say.

Read on to see what I learned:
I am selfish.
In the real world, people always consider other people's feelings. This way, no one gets hurt.
In always considering other's feelings before one's own, this makes one a good person.
I am a bad person.
I am hateful.
I have no soul.
People will hate me later in life, so I will have to learn to live with myself.
I have no soul and am spawn of the devil. Oh, I'm sorry, I must have just inferred that one.



Anyways, so is life. Thank god I didn't pay for this in therapy... THANK YOU FRIENDS! (Note: Sarcasm)!!! You make my life... miserable?

On the other hand, the friends who are not so self-centered that they are still talking to me... THANK YOU. I love you more than you will ever know.

love,

0 Classy Comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity