Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Quote by Pooh

This week's quote of the week is from Winnie the Pooh - I think it was in a book I read while babysitting a long time ago. Anyways, I think this quote can often times apply to my boyfriend, because sometimes I just swear he is NOT PAYING ATTENTION TO ME, which, in my book, is practically a sin. Nobody said I wasn't high maintenance, folks.

Anyways, the quote:
"If the person you are talking to doesn't appear to be listening, be patient. It may simply be that he has a small piece of fluff in his ear."

So, for once in his life, he has really knocked my socks off. I have had my digital camera for about 2.5 years, and have taken about a bajillion pictures in that time frame. Needless to say, being the brat that I am, I have been wanting a new one soooo bad.

The boyfriend has been sort-of wanting a camera to chronicle his experiences traveling with a certain football team come fall. Because I'm a genius, I suggested that he take my old camera while I get a new one. I swear I'm not totally mean - I just know that I will use a camera more often than he will. I'm practical here people!!

And, knock me over with a feather, he called today and said he was buying me one! What a sweetheart! While I really want a DSLR, I realize that it's probably not in the works at this point in our lives. So it will either be this one or this one. The only real difference is $50 and 1x of zoom - decisions, decisions.

Anyways, yay for my boyfriend. Such a catch, I tell you.

love,


1 Classy Comments:

Carissa(GoodnCrazy) said...

Oooooohhhhh. DSLR.

I'm dreaming too.

As for the pooh quote...

Seriously.

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity