Wednesday, July 16, 2008

A Night at the 4H County Fair

Last week, my girlfriends and I had the opportunity to visit our local 4H County Fair. The hilljacks were out in full force.

So we enjoyed a Deep Fried Twinkee.

And lived to learn about its gastrointestinal effects. Yech.

We gave approximately 20 quarters to a little monkey dressed in his best 80s finery... I will never, ever forget how cold his hands were! He even sat on my lap, but Katie wasn't able to get a picture of the moment. So cute!

We waited approximately 40 minutes in line for the Ferris Wheel. We had the brilliant idea to go up at sunset... but since the line was so long, we missed it! Oh well!

Whitney and Emily enjoyed the Ferris Wheel.

I sat with Katie on the other side of the booth. My double chin looks lovely from this angle.

In actuality, Whitney didn't so much enjoy the Ferris Wheel. It was pretty rickety, and the cart would swing around a lot.

There was a possile escapade of stripper-dancing on the pole, but we got it under control.

All in all, it was a wonderful night at the county fair. Couldn't beat it if I tried...

love,


0 Classy Comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity