Dear Hair-Straightener, It's on. The fight: CHI: 1 Sarah: 0
Ok, I realize that it's a bit hard to see but that guy burned me bad this morning. Ruined my whole day. I spent the entire day trying to find a cool surface in class to rest my big 'ol burn on. Ouch!
Hahaha those pictures made me laugh but then I felt bad because you got burned :-( I love my Chi but can't stand getting burned! You show that thing who's boss!
Oh my goodness. Ouchie!
ReplyDeleteHahaha those pictures made me laugh but then I felt bad because you got burned :-( I love my Chi but can't stand getting burned! You show that thing who's boss!
ReplyDeleteSweet Mary, woman??!! What did you DO to yourself?? YEOW.
ReplyDeleteHi!
ReplyDeleteI just found your blog from 20 something bloggers - it's super adorable!! :)
Good luck with the Chi! I totally know what you mean, they can be brutal sometimes! ;)
Christy