Friday, January 23, 2009

Blog Neglect

Does anybody know what it is about this time of year that makes me want to curl up in my bed and NEVER leave?

Yeah, me either.

On the upside, I read this book this week:
So that was fun.

On the other hand, I feel like I was pulled in approximately a million directions with school and activities and LIFE.

Tonight I will be attending a Heritage Dinner at school, which is basically dinner in the formal hall like they used to have back in the 1930s.

Tomorrow I will be attending a formal with the boy. I had a sassy old dress stashed back in my closet that was just dying to be worn. (And because I don't talk enough about boobs enough I think that I will tell you that to wear said-dress I needed to purchase some lovely stickers to stick on my tah-tahs. I have never used such stickers and promise a full report very soon.)

Anyway, I will try to remedy this blog neglect soon. Maybe Monday??

Anybody have any inspiration? Burning questions that need answered?? Anybody out there? Bueller?

Have a fabulous weekend!

4 Classy Comments:

The Ratpack said...

The shopaholics are the best!! I can't wait for the movie!

No advice for you about blog neglect, because I'm having the same problem! : ) Have a great weekend!

Laurie said...

Wanting to stay in bed problem... the weather. Way too cold to want to get up and ready only to walk outside and freeze. Much more comfy in a bed! Have fun tonight and tomorrow.

Burning questions: HMMM...

Tell us about boy. Where did you meet? When? How long dating? Favorite things about him? Is he the one?

OR

Favorite vacation. Or a vacation you hope to go on. Ever been out of the US?

Have a great weekend!

Andhari said...

the shopaholic series, I wonder when will the movie come out over here

Anonymous said...

Love that book! Let's exchange book lists! I'll email you my list :)

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity